Enchanted Game NFTs

Enchanted Game NFT Overview

Project Information

Enchanted Game is a risk-to-earn game on the Ethereum blockchain inspired by the Native Animals and Invasive Species that dwell on the Galapagos’ Archipelago (better known as the Enchanted Islands). Players mint Tortoises and Goats while earning $EGGS.

On the first mint, participants have a 90% chance of getting a Tortoise and 10% of getting a Goat. When Tortoises are staked, they accumulate 10,000 $EGG per day, but staked Goats will always get 20% of the accumulated quantity and divide it among all Goats. If a Tortoise wants to get all the $EGG they have accumulated, they can do it by unstaking, but, there’s a 50% chance all the accumulated $EGG is stolen by Goats.

The $EGG total supply is 5,000,000,000. When supply reaches 2,400,000,000 $EGG earned for staking, the staking “faucet” turns off and the developers will receive 600,000,000 $EGG. Community Rewards will be allocated 2,000,000,000 $EGG.