Voting on Potential Course Selection Opens for LinksDAO Holders
LinksDAO opened the voting for its [Proposal #14] Ranking Golf Course Attributes earlier this evening according to a recent tweet.
While the voting is not for selecting the exact course, it is for selecting attributes that holders find most important in regard to the eventually purchased golf course.
The team put together a list of 14 attributes pertaining to the course and asked holders to vote on them from #1-#14, with #1 being the most important course attribute and #14 being the least. Below is a list of the potential course attributes that holders will rank according to the proposal.
- High course quality (at or near Top 100 level turf, architecture, maintenance)
- Designed by a “name brand” / famous architect
- Uniqueness of course (aesthetics, style)
- Ability to play year round (no snow or extreme cold in winter)
- Close to other public or reciprocal golf options
- Walkable course (tees close to greens, not excessively hilly)
- Playable by both low and high handicappers
- Ready to play within months of purchase (little restoration required)
- Near a major international airport (eg, within 90 minutes)
- Has extensive practice facilities (range, short game, putting)
- Has more than 18 holes (could be full or short course)
- Has great clubhouse and bar / dining / event facilities
- Has private lodging onsite / nearby
- Has other amenities onsite (pool, tennis, pickleball, etc)
LinksDAO is considering ways to best weigh the votes based off of importance and holders who wish to vote on the proposal can do so on the official snapshot website.