Mocaverse Adjusts Staking Window, Introduces Whale XP Booster
🧠 Need to Know
- Starting April 3rd at 9 a.m. EST, Mocaverse is modifying staking windows.
- The new windows will be Mondays from 9 a.m. EST to the following Monday, 8:59 a.m. EST.
- Transfers to cold wallets are allowed from now until April 3rd at 8:59 a.m. EST. After then, transfers, sales, or listings won't be eligible for that week's staking rewards.
🔎 The Deets
- Starting next week, holders who have multiple Mocas in a single wallet will receive an XP booster:
- 3-5 Mocas: 1.1X
- 6-7 Mocas: 1.3X
- 8+ Mocas: 1.5X
- Moca collectors also receive a boost if they own all five tribes (Dreamers, Builders, Angels, Connectors, and Neo-Capitalists):
- Collector Booster: 1.1X (stackable on top of multi boosters)
- Rare Booster: 1.5X (only for the 1/1 Moca)
❗ Why It Matters
Mocaverse is Animoca Brands' PFP project and a membership collection of 8,888 NFTs (0.8 ETH floor price at the time of writing). Because it's a newer project, it only went through the minting and reveal process in the past month, and it's still working through its roadmap and managing the moving parts within its ecosystem.
Today, it addressed details around the new staking windows as well as unveiled some boosters for larger holders.
🎬 Take Action
Holders can check mocaverse.xyz/mocana to see their Moca XP and when the next staking interval starts.
🎤 Community Quotes
3 Mocas cost 2.4E & 6 cost 4.8 A 10%-30% boost feel small atm, but that totally depends on their utility and price of upcoming utility i think Hmm@BrokeFromGME