Lior Unveils 2023 Mutant Hounds Roadmap
❗Why It Matters
After nearly hitting a 2 ETH floor in January, Mutant Hounds have suffered a slow bleed more recently. Time will tell if the project's lofty plans are enough to reinvigorate the collection.
🔜 What's Next?
Lior highlighted the following items on the project's roadmap, noting these items are expected to be completed over the first half of 2023:
- The Fusing: a "point of transport" to the team's next collection.
- REDACTED: A web3 gaming partnership.
- The Chronicles: A decentralized storytelling initiative.
- The Brain: A fully personalized app with AI capabilities.
- Mutant Cartel Metaverse: Before the Otherside is opened up to builders, the Mutant Cartel will build experiences in its own custom environments.
- 3D Hound NFTs
- Gamified & Interactive Mega Reveals: Further plans to develop "The Hideout," the project's hub.
- Community & Storytelling Activations: Decentralized storytelling with a rewards component.
🎤 Community Feedback
I am personally disappointed, another collection ... they printing money and there's nothing for the holders really...except getting the hype price of NFT, and I give respect for the art.@kizcrypto16
Impressive update today. Can't wait what 2023 and beyond holds for @mutant_cartel@hunt3rsdream