NessGraphics Kicks Off Next Burn Phase
In this post
The next burn phase for NessGraphics' popular M0N3Y PR1NT3R open edition project is live, the artist announced in a tweet this afternoon.
❗ Why it Matters
Ness entered the open edition scene with a bang late last month when the artist's edition racked up 1,404 ETH across 20,357 mints on Manifold.
🔍 The Deets
- The latest edition is called "F*CK UR R04DM4P," and it will be limited to a maximum size of 6,969 editions.
- "F*CK UR R04DM4P" is now the fourth edition in the collection, which debuted on January 28.
- At the time of writing, the latest edition has a floor price of 0.033 ETH, second lowest in the set despite having a smaller collection size at present time.
⚡ Take Action
- Edition holders can redeem their editions here by burning one "M0N3Y PR1NT3R G0 BRRRRR" NFT.
- The burn window will close at 11:59 PM ET on February 23.
🕳️ Go Deeper
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.