Parallel Holders: Designate a Wallet For $PRIME Earnings
In this post
Parallel has added the ability for collectors to designate a primary wallet for in-game $PRIME earnings ahead of the game's closed alpha release.
❗Why It Matters
Parallel is one of web3's most anticipated games, and those who participate in the game will have the opportunity to earn $PRIME, the project's native token.
❓ Wait, What?
- Parallel players can earn $PRIME by winning games while utilizing NFTs that are in their deck.
- A player does not necessarily need to use NFT cards that are in their deck.
- If you lose a game, you will not earn any $PRIME.
🧠 Need to Know
- Parallel has multi-wallet support, and users will have the ability to designate a single wallet as the recipient for any $PRIME earned during gameplay.
- Keep in mind that this wallet address will be viewable by others who play the game.
- To designate a primary wallet, visit your Settings page.
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Parallel Announces Early Access and Registration for February Closed Alpha
- 5 Key Takeaways From Parallel's Echelon Whitepaper
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.