Parallel Holders: Designate a Wallet For $PRIME Earnings
Parallel has added the ability for collectors to designate a primary wallet for in-game $PRIME earnings ahead of the game's closed alpha release.
❗Why It Matters
Parallel is one of web3's most anticipated games, and those who participate in the game will have the opportunity to earn $PRIME, the project's native token.
❓ Wait, What?
- Parallel players can earn $PRIME by winning games while utilizing NFTs that are in their deck.
- A player does not necessarily need to use NFT cards that are in their deck.
- If you lose a game, you will not earn any $PRIME.
🧠 Need to Know
- Parallel has multi-wallet support, and users will have the ability to designate a single wallet as the recipient for any $PRIME earned during gameplay.
- Keep in mind that this wallet address will be viewable by others who play the game.
- To designate a primary wallet, visit your Settings page.
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Parallel Announces Early Access and Registration for February Closed Alpha
- 5 Key Takeaways From Parallel's Echelon Whitepaper