Porsche Announces NFT Mint Details
In this post
Porsche announced the mint details for its upcoming 911 NFT drop, which is scheduled for next Monday.
❗ Why it Matters
Porsche is the latest big brand to drop an NFT collection, and there will be a lot of attention focused on the upcoming mint.
💯 By The Numbers
- The collection size will be 7,500, and mint price will be 0.911 ETH.
- There will be a four-phase allowlist mint that will take place before the drop opens up to the public.
🏫 Learn More
- Each NFT will have a specific "road" and "license plate" attribute. Roads seem similar to "themes" where the options are Performance, Heritage and Lifestyle.
- Collectors will be able to personalize their NFTs by selecting specific traits.
- Porsche promises collectors a "wide range of experiences, which will develop and drop over the next months and years."
- Porsche envisions its 911 drop as "the first step into a new world of Porsche."
🎤 Community Feedback
Early feedback has focused on the mint price, with multiple commenters opining that 0.911 ETH is too expensive.
I literally have a Porsche and that's too much@James_Adams32
This feels very non finger-on-the-pulse of your audience, this space, and macro environment. Would revisit this approach if I was you.@DunkedCookie
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Learn more here.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.