Porsche Announces NFT Mint Details
Porsche announced the mint details for its upcoming 911 NFT drop, which is scheduled for next Monday.
❗ Why it Matters
Porsche is the latest big brand to drop an NFT collection, and there will be a lot of attention focused on the upcoming mint.
💯 By The Numbers
- The collection size will be 7,500, and mint price will be 0.911 ETH.
- There will be a four-phase allowlist mint that will take place before the drop opens up to the public.
🏫 Learn More
- Each NFT will have a specific "road" and "license plate" attribute. Roads seem similar to "themes" where the options are Performance, Heritage and Lifestyle.
- Collectors will be able to personalize their NFTs by selecting specific traits.
- Porsche promises collectors a "wide range of experiences, which will develop and drop over the next months and years."
- Porsche envisions its 911 drop as "the first step into a new world of Porsche."
🎤 Community Feedback
Early feedback has focused on the mint price, with multiple commenters opining that 0.911 ETH is too expensive.
I literally have a Porsche and that's too much@James_Adams32
This feels very non finger-on-the-pulse of your audience, this space, and macro environment. Would revisit this approach if I was you.@DunkedCookie
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Learn more here.