Pudgy Penguins Establishes Advisory Board
Pudgy Penguins announced the establishment of an advisory board, according to an announcement from the project's official Twitter account on Sunday.
The board is built with ten professionals from across web2 and web3 and is charged with leading innovative initiatives across multiple industries for the Pudgy Penguins brand and IP.
- Alex Svanevik, CEO of Nansen
- Jordan Sterling, Partnerships at Meta
- RJ Cilley, COO of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Sanjay Raghavan, Head of Web3 at Roofstock
- Chet Kuchinad, CPO at Save the Children
- Bee Nguyen, General Partner at Limited Ventures
- Jess Richardson, Head of Licensing at Hasbro
- Paolo Morena, Advisor at SFX Ent & Fashion Nova
- Pentoshi, Crypto Trader
The final seat at the table is reserved for "Superstar," an unidentified advisor.
In the image of the board of advisors, a handful of classified paperwork is scattered around the conference table, teasing at the potential workings of the Pudgy Penguins brand.
One of those initiatives may be connected to the recent Pudgy Penguins plushy toys, as shared by CEO Luca Netz earlier this week.
In the face of negative NFT market conditions over the last month, the Pudgy Penguins collection has risen by 52 percent over the last month and now holds a floor price of 3.83 ETH on OpenSea.
Don't want to buy on OpenSea? You can now also do your Pudgy Penguin trading on the project's native marketplace, which was launched this week.