Three Arrows Capital NFTs To Be Liquidated
Three Arrows Capital's (3AC) extensive NFT collection is expected to enter liquidation, according to a notice by Teneo placed yesterday in the British Virgin Islands.
❗Why It Matters
The failed hedge fund holds many valuable NFTs in its collection, which could be worth at least $6m at current market prices. The crown jewel of the collection may be "The Goose," arguably the most iconic work from Dmitri Cherniak's "Ringers" collection. 3AC acquired The Goose in August of 2021 for 1,800 ETH (nearly $3m USD at the time).
🔎 The Details
Other notable NFTs in 3AC's collection include:
- Bored Ape Kennel Club (1)
- Many NFTs from various Art Blocks collections, most notably 30 Fidenzas and 17 Ringers
- Autoglyphs (3)
- CryptoPunks (11)
- ACK Unique Editions 1-of-1
- Where My Vans Go (1)
View the entire collection here.
🧠 Need to Know
- The liquidation of 3AC's NFT collection will not include the Starry Night Capital portfolio. The Starry Night collection was assembled by VincentVanDough on behalf of 3AC, and it is considered a separate entity.
🎤 Community Feedback
The Goose is being liquidatedDmitri Cherniak
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Three Arrows Capital NFT Wallets Valued at $25.6 Million, Estimate Suggests
- SEC Investigating Three Arrows Capital