Sorare Introduces New Coin Rewards
Sorare is updating its rewards program to give managers more bang for their buck, starting in Football Game Week 351.
❗ Why It Matters
No, Sorare is not adding ETH rewards, but it is introducing Coins, which can be used to purchase items and merch in the new Club Shop 2.0.
🔍 Need to Know
- Coins will serve as Sorare's in-game currency, but Coins cannot be bought, sold or redeemed for cash or ETH.
- Managers can earn Coins by placing high in fantasy competitions and completing challenges.
- These Coins can then be redeemed in the Club Shop for different reward options that currently include badges and banners.
- Sorare will soon add more items to the Club Shop, including memoribilia, Sorare merch, SorareData memberships and Boosts, which can be used to instantly level-up cards.
⚡ What's Next?
- March 4: New banners and badges will be available for purchase.
- March 7: The first new Coin rewards can be claimed.
- Mid-March: New Boosts are added to the Club Shop.
🧠 Need to Know
- Coins will be additive to Sorare's current rewards programs, not a replacement.
- Sorare notes an updated product roadmap will be provided "in the coming months."