The Plague of Frogs Migrating to New Contract on Friday
In this post
The Plague of Frogs will migrate contracts on Friday in order to enforce royalties, per an announcement from the project.
❗ Why It Matters
The new contract will add features that weren't possible in the current contract. The advantages of the new contract will allow for upgradeability and the enforcement of royalties.
🔎 The Deets
- The metadata for current @ThePlagueNFT frogs will be changing soon in anticipation of the upcoming contract migration on Friday.
- The new NFT will be airdropped into the wallet that owns the old frog. There will be the ability to unstake, transfer, and restake to gain the same rewards.
- Listings that remain on Friday will be delisted by OpenSea and Blur, and by default no frogs will be listed on the new collection.
- The royalties will likely stay at 10%, but not more.
🔜 What’s Next?
There will potentially be a burn of old frog NFTs (to claim $FRG) after migration and at a later date.
🧠 Learn More
- The Plague Discord: Migration Quick Fire FAQ
- The Plague Medium: A Case for the 10% Royalty (April 1, 2022)
- The Plague website (plaguebrands.io)
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.