Worldwide Webb V2 Alpha Update
Worldwide Webb Land provided an alpha update in an early morning Discord announcement today, hitting on a number of key items on the project's roadmap.
Firstly, it was reiterated that while in early access, loot and items crafted will not carry over into the public version of the game. However, the team mentioned that "being a beta tester has its perks and rewards. More on that to follow."
The update also touched on a number of upcoming gaming-focused features, including:
- Integrating NFTs from different collections into boss fights and random encounters
- Launching a "Rugbusterz" minigame with weekly competitions and rewards
- Crafting/Levelling up of weapons and items
- "The Graveyard," which is undefined in this update, but has been speculated to be a player-vs-player battle feature
- A new fishing-themed minigame
To play the most recent build of Worldwide Webb, Apartment NFT holders can login to the web client here. Early reception to this latest update has been mostly positive in the project's Discord, with several holders giving the fishing game positive reviews, in particular.
The collections' floor price currently sits at 0.48 ETH, which is down from an all-time high price of 3.25 ETH, but up 18 percent over the past 24 hours. That all-time high was set in late February leading up to the project's public release of the Apartment Builder, which occurred on February 28.