ZenAcademy Partners With Impact Theory
❗ Why It Matters
ZenChest and 333 Club members receive access to some of Impact Theories' educational courses, and a limited-time pass to their entire course offering.
🔙 Back It Up
Impact Theory was founded by Tom Bilyeu, the co-founder of Quest Nutrition and host of the Impact Theory show on YouTube. The idea is that he interviews some of the most successful people in the world in their respective fields (including Ray Dalio, Matthew McConaughey, and many more) and delves into what helped them realize their full potential.
- The access for the 7-day pass starts now and ends on April 17.
- The pass is for access to the entire course offering, with a library of over 50 lessons and over 180 hours of structured training.
- The access to the two courses (Mindset 101 and Entrepreneurship 101) will stay open permanently as long as the ZenAcademy x Impact Theory partnership is active.
- The 7-day pass will be activated once you use the sign-up link and login to the dashboard.
- ZenAcademy recommends starting on a Monday to get the full benefit of a live Q&A with Tom Bilyeu.
🎬 Take Action
- In order to get access to the courses on Impact Theory University, follow the link that is displayed in the ZenAcademy #holder-perks channel.
- You will have to put in your name and email address, but you do not have to input a coupon code. The email with your login and password is the one you will need to use to access your content.
- Use the login link in that email, as it will take you to the exclusive Zen Academy login.
Nice one. Sorry I missed it. We were preparing for the @RealVision event this Friday and testing on the platform. Just listened to the recording, super excited for the partnership between you and @TomBilyeu 💜somi.eth