Cool Cats Town Hall | Cool Pets Hatching Updates and New MILK Token Sinks
The Cool Cats NFT hosts an informative Town Hall meeting every Friday at 3 p.m. EST. Below is a summary of the event that took place on Jun. 3, 2022.
Key Takeaways: NFT NYC, Cool Pets hatching updates, new MILK token sinks and game updates, town hall moving to bi-weekly
Cool Cats NFT NYC
- There will be an RSVP link for the upcoming Cool Cats NFT NYC event next week.
- This should add clarity as to what to expect for people planning on attending this event.
Cool Pets Hatching Updates
- The updated numbers for Cool Pets hatches are as follows:
- Air: 1,511
- Fire: 1,491
- Grass: 1,484
- Water: 1,326
MILK Sink and Game Updates
- On Jun. 15, the output of MILK will go from 2x to 1x.
- There are "a heck of a lot of MILK sinks" coming soon.
- If you have a MILK sink idea, the team is open to hearing about it on Discord or Twitter.
- They are working in ideas from the community.
- There will be accelerated hatching for collectors who do not want to feed their Cool Pets, which will cost MILK.
- The advantages of having a hatched Cool Pet will increase, too.
- Items existing in the game are not only used for hatching Cool Pets.
- They will start getting burned soon.
- There has not been a substantial game update in awhile, but a big one is coming soon.
Town Hall Updates
- Founder Town Halls will move to bi-weekly.
- Ken, a Cool Cats investor, will be brought on for the next Founder Town Hall.
In this section, Q indicates a question and A indicates an answer (speaker in parenthesis).
This is a summary, not verbatim.
- Q: Does the team have a plan for freeing the 56 Cool Cats still locked in the contract?
- A: These were always going to be used for competitions and giveaways. We are looking at getting those Cool Cats out there. We won't keep them in the contract forever.
- Q: Is the team looking to retire the Cooltopia items in a bid to accelerate the hatching of the remaining Cool Pets?
- A: It's a bit tricky because of the way the system works. We're not going to retire those items. But we will put things in place to accelerate the hatching of the remaining Cool Pets. We will always look to add new features to help with the burning of those items. For example, we could introduce a merchant, and if you give him two irons and a cake, he will give you a sword back.
- Q: For the future characters, how will they be distributed?
- A: We're not going to release that information just yet. We're still building out aspects of those new characters. But there will be interesting distribution mechanisms. We will make the most amount of people happy possible.