The Cool Cats NFT hosts an informative Town Hall meeting every Friday at 3 p.m. EST. Below is a summary of the event that took place on Jul. 1, 2022.
Key Takeaways: Cooltopia at NFT NYC was a success, new plans for July, the Cool Cats store is live, and JPIGs mints out
Recap of Cooltopia at NFT NYC
- About 5,000 people came to the event.
- A majority of the people were not NFT holders.
- Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and CNET came to the event for interviews.
- The team had business meetings during the week, too.
- Shopify, Rally, and Toikido sponsored the event.
- The NFT NYC billboard Cool Cats projection videos were airdropped to holders.
Community Plans for July
- July will be a celebration month for Cool Cats' one-year anniversary.
- There are not-yet-minted cats that could potentially be given away.
- There will be puzzles and rewards for the community.
- The second in the team's limited edition Twitter banner will be available from today to Jul. 4.
Cool Cats Store
- The Cool Cats store is currently open.
- Blue Cat and Lil Chugs plushies are both available.
- There will be a significant amount of additions to the store.
- Toikido has officially taken over.
- The team will be restocking.
- Some items will be token-gated in the future.
JPIGs Minted With MILK Tokens
- A new NFT project, the first to ever mint with MILK tokens, minted out this week.
- The team burned more than 10 million MILK.
- Created by community members hamm.eth and codename.eth.
- Officially the Cool Cats community members of the week.