Cool Cats Town Hall | One Year Anniversary
In this post
The Cool Cats NFT hosts an informative Town Hall meeting every Friday at 3 p.m. EST. Below is a summary of the event that took place on Jul. 1, 2022.
Key Takeaways: Cooltopia at NFT NYC was a success, new plans for July, the Cool Cats store is live, and JPIGs mints out
For last week's Cool Cats Town Hall summary, click here.
For everything you need to know about Cool Pets, click here.
Recap of Cooltopia at NFT NYC
- About 5,000 people came to the event.
- A majority of the people were not NFT holders.
- Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and CNET came to the event for interviews.
- The team had business meetings during the week, too.
- Shopify, Rally, and Toikido sponsored the event.
- The NFT NYC billboard Cool Cats projection videos were airdropped to holders.
Community Plans for July
- July will be a celebration month for Cool Cats' one-year anniversary.
- There are not-yet-minted cats that could potentially be given away.
- There will be puzzles and rewards for the community.
- The second in the team's limited edition Twitter banner will be available from today to Jul. 4.
Cool Cats Store
- The Cool Cats store is currently open.
- Blue Cat and Lil Chugs plushies are both available.
- There will be a significant amount of additions to the store.
- Toikido has officially taken over.
- The team will be restocking.
- Some items will be token-gated in the future.
JPIGs Minted With MILK Tokens
- A new NFT project, the first to ever mint with MILK tokens, minted out this week.
- The team burned more than 10 million MILK.
- Created by community members hamm.eth and codename.eth.
- Officially the Cool Cats community members of the week.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.