Each week, FrankyNines and the Mega Volt Corp team provide an update (called a "supdate") of their project and ecosystem, SupDucks. In the updates, Franky gives the latest on the project's developments and what's coming in the near future.
Lucky Trader is bringing you all the latest news and notes so you can find them in one spot!
SupDucks and Coinbase NFT
- Coinbase NFT tweeted that SupDucks will be welcomed to its NFT marketplace.
- Franky will be doing a series of SupDucks paintings or comic strips to drop on Coinbase NFT.
GaryVee Loves the Ducks
- GaryVee texted and called Frankynines as they worked together on the creation and launch of VeeFriends together.
- Franky built the VeeFriends website from scratch.
- Franky had to pull an all nighter to get the final touches on the website ready for GaryVee's television appearances when VeeFriends was announced.
- GaryVee called to check in and confirm SupDucks are a part of Franky's long-term plans (they are!).
- GaryVee later tweeted about SupDucks being a great long-term project.
Still feels like @RealSupDucks has a real shot to play out serious in ‘22 .. right OG in @frankynines and the community and art combo had that vibe .. and still like many top projects pricey but way better priced than a lot of projects that won’t be @RealSupDucks https://t.co/CChde1Gtfk— Gary Vaynerchuk (@garyvee) January 1, 2022
The Story of SupDuck!
- Franky illustrated his third The Story of SupDuck! comic panel to mint on OpenSea titled "Ricky's Home Sweet Home."
- Franky listed 25 copies of drawing on OpenSea for 0.05 ETH.
For more information about the SupDucks collection, visit our project overview page!