Latest News by Ghost
NFT marketplace Blur announced that the second community airdrop of Care Packages will take place on Monday, Dec. 5, the company tweeted on Wednesday.
The airdrop is '10x bigger' than the previous one, according to the announcement — and will include a reveal all button to save users time while opening.
The number of listings on the platform and the 'loyalty' (what marketplaces a user lists on) will factor into the amount and rarity of rewards received. Traders must have actively listed on Blur in November to be eligible for the Care Packages.
The platform's token, $BLUR, is slated to release in January, according to the website.
Full details on the Airdrop can be found here.
NBA Top Shot announced a new Flash Challenge on Wednesday, with a moment from Bam Adebayo available to earn as a reward.
To complete the challenge, collectors must:
- BURN one Bam Adebayo Moment (mint count of 16,000 or less)
- BURN one Moment with a mint count of 16,000 or less from the team with the most REBOUNDS in the Nov. 30 slate
- BURN one Moment with a mint count of 16,000 or less from the team with the most BLOCKS in the Nov. 30 slate
- HOLD one Moment from every player in the top five in REBOUNDS in the Nov. 30 slate (#1 must be Rare of Legendary, #2-5 must be a Reward or Moment with a badge)
- HOLD one moment from every player in the top five in BLOCKS in the Nov. 30 slate ((#1 must be Rare of Legendary, #2-5 must be a Reward or Moment with a badge)
The deadline to submit the required Moments is Thursday, Dec. 1 at 4:00 p.m. EST.
A $25,000 purchase of an NBA Top Shot LeBron James Cosmic Moment took place on Tuesday, with notable user Andy8052 selling the coveted highlight.
The Series 1 moment, which is limited to only 49 editions and contains both a Top Shot Debut and Championship badge, is widely considered one of the most desirable on the platform. A #29 serial of the same moment sold for $208,000 in February of 2021, the third-highest on-market sale in the platform's history.
The buyer, TS user 'Burns', has a small but curated collection of 13 moments, comprised largely of Series 1 rare and legendaries. The 13 moments account for a whopping 1.6M Top Shot Score.
Only two listings remain on the market for the James Cosmic moment, with the floor moving up to $499,999 due to lack of supply.