NFT Evening Report | Azuki Opens Ruins, DigiDaigaku Spirits Burning
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Azuki Opens The Ruins
- DigiDaigaku Spirits Burning Is Live
- Chicago Bulls Embrace NFTs With Twitter PFP Change
- Bored & Dangerous Reader is Launching on Tuesday
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (318 ETH, 82.93 ETH Floor Price)
- DigiDaigaku (91 ETH, 13.88 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (70 ETH, 63.90 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeed for Otherside (66 ETH, 1.75 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (46 ETH, 15.75 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Arcadia by Zachariah Watson (124%, 0.42 ETH Floor Price)
- Ghxsts Comics (46%, 0.43 ETH Floor Price)
- Multibeasts (38%, 0.17 ETH Floor Price)
- Pudgy Rods (16%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- This Thing of Ours (15%, 0.39 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Hume Genesis (-20%, 0.43 ETH Floor Price)
- BEANZ Official (-17%, 0.78 ETH Floor Price)
- RTFKT x Jeff Staple (-17%, 1.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Real Apes (-12%, 0.26 ETH Floor Price)
- DVDA The Cult (-10%, 1.44 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.