NFT Evening Report | Cool Cats, y00ts, and More
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Frank Returns to Twitter
- Magic Eden ApeCoin Proposal Struggles
- Cool Cats Sees Largest Volume Spike in More Than 30 Days
- What the Starbucks NFT Launch Signals About the Future of NFTs
- Introducing the Lucky Trader Power Rankings
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (152 ETH, 73.70 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeed (105 ETH, 1.70 ETH Floor Price)
- RENGA Black Box (65 ETH, 2.65 ETH Floor Price)
- Tykes (60 ETH, 2.17 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (41 ETH, 0.00 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Permies (90%, 1.50 ETH Floor Price)
- Virtue Animation Studios (32%, 1.19 ETH Floor Price)
- Anomura Mystery Bowl (28%, 0.69 ETH Floor Price)
- Farm Land by Pixels (26%, 0.49 ETH Floor Price)
- Steady Stack Titans Official (11%, 2.10 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- DVDA The Cult (-19%, 1.29 ETH Floor Price)
- BLOOM.xyz (-13%, 0.39 ETH Floor Price)
- Todd James Art Party (-7%, 0.26 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoDickButts (-6%, 2.55 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored & Dangerous (-5%, 0.44 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:45 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.