NFT Evening Report | Konami, Azuki, DigiDaigaku Lead Headlines
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Art Blocks Shares Details on Generative Art Fund
- Tim Ferriss Launches PREMINT For Upcoming Project
- Konami Launching NFT Marketplace
- Azuki Launches Collector Profiles
- CryptoPunks (154 ETH, 65.99 ETH Floor Price)
- Azuki (153 ETH, 9.99 ETH Floor Price)
- Street Machine (140 ETH, 0.49 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (76 ETH, 0.60 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (74 ETH, 14.95 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase*
- Sr Bananos by GodHatesNFTees (320%, 4.20 ETH Floor Price)
- Rubber Duckz (74%, 0.33 ETH Floor Price)
- Street Machine (57%, 0.49 ETH Floor Price)
- HELIX Founders Pass Official (52%, 0.32 ETH Floor Price)
- Inspirals by Radix (51%, 0.59 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease*
- BapesClan Genesis (-38%, 0.75 ETH Floor Price)
- Mint Pass Mexico City (-29%, 1.20 ETH Floor Price)
- QWERTY by Tara Donovan (-25%, 0.27 ETH Floor Price)
- Impostors Genesis Aliens (-22%, 0.55 ETH Floor Price)
- HOSHIBOSHI GENESIS (-18%, 0.70 Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:45 p.m. ET. Floor price movement data from the last 24 hours. Total volume from last six hours.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.