NFT Evening Report | NFTiff Redemption Closes, CyberBrokers Charge
In this post
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- NFTiff Redemption Window Closes
- Memeland Provides Potatoz Growing Update
- Tornado Cash Developer Arrested
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- 8liens (297 ETH, 0.26 ETH Floor Price)
- CyberBrokers (170 ETH, 1.65 ETH Floor Price)
- Pudgy Penguins (156 ETH, 2.99 ETH Floor Price)
- NFTiff (112 ETH, 24 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (85 ETH, 82.75 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- CyberBrokers (50%, 1.65 ETH Floor Price)
- DogeArmy by ShibaDoge (43%, 0.50 ETH Floor Price)
- Worldwide Webb Land (25%, 0.54 ETH Floor Price)
- RENGE Black Box (17%, 0.66 ETH Floor Price)
- Rags to Richie by Alec Monopoloy (16%, 0.29 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- BEANZ Official (-12%, 0.53 ETH Floor Price)
- mcgoblin.wtf (-10%, 0.74 ETH Floor Price)
- Ledger Market Genesis Pass (-9%, 0.48 ETH Floor Price)
- Rare Apepe YC (-8%, 0.77 ETH Floor Price)
- Lazy Lions (-6%, 0.60 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.