NFT Evening Report | OpenSea Updates Stolen Item Policy
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- OpenSea Addresses Stolen Items Policy
- DraftKings Preps its Reignmakers Product For NFL Season
- Dapper Taps Former Meta VP as Chief Business Officer
- NBA Top Shot Series 3 Closes
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- 8liens (889 ETH, 0.55 ETH Floor Price)
- Rare Apepe YC (191 ETH, 0.83 ETH Floor Price)
- Moonbirds (133 ETH, 13.69 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (113 ETH, 84.98 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeed for Otherside (113 ETH, 1.90 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- 8liens (141%, 0.55 ETH Floor Price)
- God Hates NFTees (71%, 0.44 ETH Floor Price)
- MiningverseNFT Official (38%, 0.34 ETH Floor Price)
- Impostors Genesis Aliens (33%, 0.60 ETH Floor Price)
- Combat Crates (18%, 0.65 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Alien Frens (-12%, 0.33 ETH Floor Price)
- Hero Galaxy: Heroes (-11%, 0.34 ETH Floor Price)
- Worldwide Webb Land (-10%, 0.57 ETH Floor Price)
- Factura by Mathias Isakser (-10%, 1.35 ETH Floor Price)
- Rags to Richie by Alec Monopoly (-10%, 0.33 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 10:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.