NFT Evening Report | RTFKT Teaser, Metaverse University Launch
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- RTFKT Teases Project Animus
- Popular CryptoPunks Holder Launches On-Chain, Metaverse University
- NFL All Day Announces First-Ever Crafting Challenge
- New Zealand Rugby Purchases 33 World of Women NFTs
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Clone X (1,025 ETH, 9.10 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (452 ETH, 66.45 ETH Floor Price)
- Terraforms by Mathcastles (348 ETH, 1.57 ETH Floor Price)
- Genuine Undead (305 ETH, 0.38 ETH Floor Price)
- QQL Mint Pass (293 ETH, 19.00 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- pax.world land (297%, 0.99 ETH Floor Price)
- RTFKT Skin Vial: Evo X (50%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- Genuine Undead (46%, 0.38 ETH Floor Price)
- Project Atama Genesis (44%, 1.15 ETH Floor Price)
- Wavelength by Kaleb Johnson (37%, 0.37 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Fontana by Harvey Rayner (-44%, 1.55 ETH Floor Price)
- Model Eros Village (-16%, 0.32 ETH Floor Price)
- Frank Stella: Geometries (-16%, 0.63 ETH Floor Price)
- BapesClan Genesis (-15%, 1.77 ETH Floor Price)
- mcgoblin.wtf (-14%, 0.43 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.