NFT Evening Report | Starbucks, Solana, and More
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Zed Run Announces Lending
- Starbucks Set To Unveil NFTs Next Month
- Tiffany and Co.'s CryptoPunk Pendants Minting Now
- Knights of Degen Acquires DinoMonks
- Slope Gives Statement Following
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- CryptoPunks (447 ETH, 77.54 ETH Floor Price)
- Mirage Gallery Curated (237 ETH, 0.08 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeed (141 ETH, 2.20 ETH Floor Price)
- Rare Apepe YC (118 ETH, 0.07 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (77 ETH, 82.07 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- tokenproof Founder's Circle (33%, 0.38 ETH Floor Price)
- Lady Ape Club (32%, 0.79 ETH Floor Price)
- Silks Genesis Avatars (14%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
- Wolf Game - Farmer (13%, 0.30 ETH Floor Price)
- Llamaverse Genesis (11%, 1.32 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Creature World (-10%, 0.25 ETH Floor Price)
- Terraforms by Mathcastles (-9%, 0.67 ETH Floor Price)
- mcgoblin.wtf (-9%, 0.94 ETH Floor Price)
- God Hates NFTees (-8%, 0.32 ETH Floor Price)
- goblintown.wtf (-6%, 1.18 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.