NFT Evening Report | The Possessed Down Following Today's Reveal
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- World of Women Offsets Entire Historical Carbon Footprint
- Solid Gold Fur Bored Ape Sells for More Than $800,000
- The Possessed Reveals Its High-Anticipated NFT Collection
- Cryptoys Announces Partnership With Masters of the Universe
- Reddit to Sell Collectible Avatar NFTs
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- The Possessed (567 ETH, 0.37 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (480 ETH, 92.8 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (202 ETH, 19.3 ETH Floor Price)
- Nouns (181 ETH, 155 ETH Floor Price)
- Killa Bears (155 ETH, 1.45 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Chromie Squiggle by Snow (54%, 13.85 ETH Floor Price)
- Pixelmon (29%, 0.27 ETH Floor Price)
- Killa Bears (27%, 1.45 ETH Floor Price)
- Farm Land by Pixels (23%, 0.27 ETH Floor Price)
- Genesis by DCA (21%, 8.88 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- The Possessed (-35%, 0.37 ETH Floor Price)
- God Hates NFTees (-34%, 0.35 ETH Floor Price)
- Japanese Born Ape Society (-27%, 0.5 ETH Floor Price)
- The Doge Pound (-9%, 0.3 ETH Floor Price)
- Sneaker Heads (-8%, 0.28 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.