NFT Evening Report | Twitter, Reddit, Apple, Oh Web2
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Bored Ape Yacht Club or CryptoPunks? The New UK Prime Minister Weighs In
- Apple: NFTs Can't Gate Access on iOS
- Volume, and Crypto Twitter Excitement, up on Reddit NFTs
- Yuga Labs Co-Founder to Question Adidas on Ye Partnership
- Twitter Developing Crypto Wallet
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- CryptoPunks (155 ETH, 65 ETH Floor Price)
- Ringers by Dmitri Cherniak (150 ETH, 89 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (111 ETH, 73.9 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (96 ETH)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (53 ETH, 13.68 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (24 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- glitch crystal monsters by Alida Sun (34%, 0.56 ETH Floor Price)
- Colorspace by Tabor Robak (29%, 0.89 ETH Floor Price)
- RASTER by itsgalo (24%, 0.87 ETH Floor Price)
- Ancient Courses of Fiction (23%, 0.37 ETH Floor Price)
- Jenkins The Valet (12%, 0.31 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (24 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Everdome Genesis Collectibles (-20%, 0.4 ETH Floor Price)
- Consortium Key (-17%, 4.9 ETH Floor Price)
- Genuine Undead (-13%, 0.51 ETH Floor Price)
- Full Send Metacard (-10%, 0.54 ETH Floor Price)
- IlluminatiNFT (-6%, 0.47 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:45 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.