NFT Evening Report | y00ts Delay Again, Yuga Labs Grants
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- y00ts Reveal Delayed Indefinitely
- Yuga Labs Announces CryptoPunks Grant Recipients
- DraftKings Reignmakers Partners With Steve Aoki
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (238 ETH, 72.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Grumpls (185 ETH, 0.87 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (139 ETH, 61.95 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (97 ETH)
- goblintown.wtf (54 ETH, 1.3 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- CPG Pop (29%, 0.69 ETH Floor Price)
- Coalition Crew (22%, 0.22 ETH Floor Price)
- The Quadratic Necromancer (15%, 0.22 ETH Floor Price)
- Satoshi Island Land Deed NFT (12%, 0.84 ETH Floor Price)
- MutantCats (11%, 0.15 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Grumpls (-12%, 0.87 ETH Floor Price)
- Pointila buy Phaust (-10%, 0.44 ETH Floor Price)
- Gangster All Star Evolution (-9%, 0.17 ETH Floor Price)
- Virtue Animation Studios (-7%, 1.84 ETH Floor Price)
- BEANZ Official (-6%, 0.52 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.