NFT Morning Minute | Pixelmon Resurgence
Take a minute to catch up on the latest in the web3 space. Here are today's NFT market analysis, top movers, and upcoming mints:
Tyler Warner's NFT Market Summary
Monday marked another very quiet day in the NFT markets, with just 7,122 ETH traded on OpenSea (the second-lowest total since mid-Sept). Perhaps it was tied to the holiday, as the day felt more like a weekend day than a kickstart to the new week. It may also be tied to general market volatility, as equities fell on the day and crypto as well, with ETH down 2 percent on the day to $1,289.
The primary beneficiary of the meager volume was Pixelmon, which rebounded 58 percent to a 0.68 ETH floor, touching 0.8 ETH at its peak. This rally seems to have kickstarted some other "forgotten" projects, as 0n1 Force, FVCK_CRYSTAL, and Prime Ape Planet all saw major rebounds on the day. The Art Blocks mint from yesterday "QWERTY" popped 50 percent from its mint price, sitting at 0.38 ETH floor this morning. And on the lower end, the 8liens team debuted an innovative burn mechanic which sent their floor up 50 percent to 0.13 ETH.
For notable losers, Terraforms seems to be giving back its gains from last week, back down to 1.23 ETH. RTFKT PodX fell 20 percent to 0.35 ETH after its recent rally.
NFT Total Volume*
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (264 ETH, 77.8 ETH Floor Price)
- Pixelmon (257 ETH, 0.68 ETH Floor Price)
- Autoglyphs (235 ETH, 345 ETH Floor Price)
- CloneX (200 ETH, 9.38 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (155 ETH, 0 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Increase*
- Staccato (86%, 0.72 ETH Floor Price)
- Pixelmon (58%, 0.68 ETH Floor Price)
- Chimera (39%, 1.95 ETH Floor Price)
- 0n1 Force (39%, 0.3 ETH Floor Price)
- CyberBrokers (25%, 1.05 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Decrease*
- RTFKT PodX (-20%, 0.35 ETH Floor Price)
- Terraforms by Mathcastles (-16%, 1.23 ETH Floor Price)
- Factura (-14%, 0.6 ETH Floor Price)
- DigiDaigaku Genesis Adventure Key (-13%, 0.66 ETH Floor Price)
- goblintown.wtf (-11%, 0.95 ETH Floor Price)
Upcoming NFT Mints
- Sotheby's - Salgado (11:59 a.m. ET)
- Historical Figures Series III (3 p.m. ET)
- SlyCrocs (6 p.m. ET)
The top mint to watch today will likely be the Sotheby's mint "Salgado," as the Brazilian photo artist brings his collection of 5,000 images of the Amazon to the blockchain. Priced at $250 per photo, it is not the cheapest mint but it is from an established artist and has the curation of Sotheby's backing it.
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all upcoming mints, see Lucky Trader's Project Schedule page.
*data retrieved at 8:00 a.m. ET. Volume and percentages last 24 hours. There is a 0.25 ETH minimum on the projects listed in this roundup.