0N1 Force Forms Strategic Partnership With Horizen Labs Ventures
0N1 Force announced that it has formed a strategic partnership with Horizen Labs Ventures (HLV).
- 0N1 Force is collaborating with Horizen Labs Ventures to "deliver its community world class experiences," explore new opportunities, and drive growth.
- HLV advises on fungible token launches, NFT development, metaverse participation, DAO creation, and sustainable DAO governance.
- HLV clients and partners include Yuga Labs, ApeCoin DAO, The Sandbox, Jam City, Dust Protocol (token powering the DeGods / y00ts ecosystem), Animoca Brands, and more.
❗ Why It Matters
Ever since 0N1 Force returned under new management back in February, the new team has been hard at work setting their grand ambitions in motion. Now they're looking to take the next step. Enter Horizen Labs Ventures, an ecosystem advisory partner that will strive to help maximize 0N1 Force's potential.
And if you recognize the name Horizen Labs, it might be because Horizen is the blockchain infrastructure company that presided over the creation of the ApeCoin staking system. So HLV has the experience and knowhow to navigate the peculiarities of the Web3 space, as well as the regulatory environment, if needed.
🎤 Founder Feedback
Source: 0N1 FORCE Strategic Partnership Announcement: A New Chapter Begins
🕳️ Go Deeper
- 0N1 Force Experiences Rebirth (February 25, 2023)
- 0N1 Force Reportedly Bought Out (February 22, 2023)