Anonymice Launches Soulbound Collector Cards and Badges on 1-Year Anniversary
On the project's one-year anniversary, Anonymice is set to launch its soulbound NFT collector cards and badges.
Collector cards will be mintable with Cheeth, the ecosystem's native utility token, and badges will be unlocked "in various ways" and applied to those collector cards. The badges include mice memes and fun artwork.
This is a new way for Anonymice to reward collectors and collaborators.
There are three different collector card sizes, and each can be customized with a name and badges.
Soulbound tokens cannot be bought, sold, or traded. They will remain in the wallet they are minted to permanently. This is a popular new NFT technology that has been utilized by NFT projects like Pudgy Penguins and crypto giants like Binance.
This announcement comes on Anonymice's one-year anniversary. Since Sep. 16, 2021, the team has accomplished many achievements, including:
- One of the first pfp (profile picture) projects to be generated and stored 100 percent on-chain
- First tokenized mint with burn to reroll mechanics
- Over 20,000 ETH in total volume traded
- Sixth 10k pfp collection to hit a 10 ETH floor
- First on-chain breeding event with hereditary traits and dynamic incubators
- First on-chain evolutions event with a new generative NFT collection, on-chain salvage events and assemby
- First on-chain soulbound token with unlockable badges for marking events and collector milestones