Latest Catharsis by Dario Lanza News
Generative art platform gm.studio has seen significant volume on its ecosystem and gmDAO token this week, alongside a broader rally in the NFT art market.
"Mind the Gap" by MountVitruvius, the first collection to be featured on the platform, was one of the top NFT projects by volume on Monday — and has risen 139 percent to a 1.65 ETH floor over the last seven days.
Other notable gains from the other four projects over the last week include:
- "Factura" by Mathias Isaksen jumped 75 percent to a 1.4 ETH floor
- "Catharsis" by Dario Lanza saw floor prices soar 212 percent a 0.5 ETH floor
- "Plasticity" by P4stoboy increased 148 percent, currently holding a 0.8 ETH floor.
- "Koripo" by Rich Poole rose 122 percent to a 0.4 ETH floor.
gmDAO, the governance token of the platform, experienced similar increases — with over 115 ETH of volume traded and its floor price surging to 4.39 ETH. Notable collector @seedphrase also made waves on Sunday night with a 15-token sweep.
and @seedphrase continued his shopping spree last night, sweeping 15 GM DAO tokens. Floor price jumped by 50%. hat tip @wardaddycapital pic.twitter.com/rMmN0edBQZ— NFTstatistics.eth (@punk9059) November 7, 2022
A day after minting out, gmDAO project 'Catharsis' from Dario Lanza has seen its floor price decrease by 24 percent.
The 816 NFT collection minted a minor public sale yesterday at a cost of 0.15 ETH. In the 24 hours since mint reached as high as 0.88 ETH, but stands at only 0.44 ETH at the time of writing.
Despite the drop in floor price, only two Catharsis NFTs are listed within 10 percent of the floor according to the Lucky Trader Project Rankings page.
Here are today's biggest NFT movers and upcoming mints:
Total Volume (24 Hours)*
- Catharsis by Dario Lanza (404 ETH, 0.55 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (366 ETH, 12.20 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (361 ETH, 74.74 ETH Floor Price)
- Parallel Alpha (314 ETH)
- CryptoPunks (206 ETH, 61.95 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- HOSHIBOSHI GENESIS (91%, 0.88 ETH Floor Price)
- Hero Galaxy: Heroes (41%, 0.38 ETH Floor Price)
- Akutars (35%, 0.47 ETH Floor Price)
- Bones by Jarritos (35%, 0.33 ETH Floor Price)
- Virtue Animation Studios (35%, 1.61 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Catharsis by Dario Lanza (-51%, 0.55 ETH Floor Price)
- Cryptovoxels (-22%, 0.30 ETH Floor Price)
- Grumpls (-21%, 0.77 ETH Floor Price)
- 10KTF Combat Gear (-18%, 0.27 ETH Floor Price)
- mcgoblin.wtf (-16%, 0.61 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all upcoming mints, see Lucky Trader's Project Schedule page.
*data retrieved at 10:20 a.m. ET.
"Catharsis" by Dario Lanza — the latest collection from gmDAO's gm.studio — is seeing significant volume after completing its public sale Saturday.
The collection, which has 999 editions featuring 16 different color palettes with varying brushstrokes and splashes of paint, has done more than 340 ETH in sales on OpenSea and has a floor price of 0.87 ETH. The mint price was 0.15 ETH.
The project’s gm.studio is hailed by the founders as “the world’s first completely decentralized art platform.” The studio was created to address issues the founders saw with other platforms including “extremely long application times and poor communication.”
The gmDAO token has a 5.3 ETH floor price.