Clones Get Access to .SWOOSH
Clone X NFT holders are now eligible claim their .SWOOSH IDs, according to a tweet from RTFKT.
❗ Why It Matters
While RTFKT is the premium web3 brand in the Nike ecosystem, the .SWOOSH platform and its virtual products are for the "web3 curious." The company is making a bet that digital wearables will be an integral part of Nike's future, and is utilizing a measured rollout timeline to optimize the onboarding process for everyone, not just RTFKT Clone X holders.
This rollout actually shows Nike's commitment to a fair launch, one that didn't necessarily give Clone X holders an edge in the .SWOOSH debut, since .SWOOSH launched access codes to the public back on Nov. 18.
- Clones are provided with unique codes to claim their .SWOOSH IDs.
- Each Clone holder/wallet is eligible for 1 code.
- Snapshot of Clone wallets was taken on Feb 3, 2023, 9:00 a.m. ET.
- You can now also choose the RTFKT blade as part of your new .SWOOSH ID.
🎬 Take Action
- Clone holders can claim the tokengated code at clonex-events.rtfkt.com.
- Delegate.cash is also enabled on ethpass, allowing Clone holders to designate a hot wallet in order to claim their .SWOOSH access codes.
🧠 Learn More