Latest CryptoNinja Partners News
CryptoNinja Partners is holding a massive free mint for its upcoming project, "CNP Makimono [Red]", per a tweet from ikehaya Pass founder 🍺ikehaya (@IHayato).
❗ Why It Matters
ikehaya is the founder of ikehaya Pass and, along with @rii2_4, he's also the co-founder of a more established project: CryptoNinja Partners (CNP), a collection of 22,222 generative PFP NFTs (that have a floor price around 1.8 ETH at the time of writing).
And while last week ikehaya explained that his Pass was a "very experimental project for me", today he more assertively proclaimed CNP as the "No. 1 project in Japan". In any case, irrespective of one's appetite or affinity for the Japanese meta, the CryptoNinja Partners Makimono mint is FREE - and apparently there will be thousands of winners 🐱👤. So anyone remotely interested should just register on Premint first, and ask questions later.
🎬 Take Action
- Follow both @cnp_en and @ihayato on Twitter
- Like & RT this tweet
- Register on PREMINT before the raffle registration closes on Feb. 24 at 4:49 p.m. ET
- Optional: skim the CNP white paper
🧠 Learn More
- CryptoNinja Partners White Paper
- CryptoNinja Partners official website
- CryptoNinja Partners Linktree