CyberBrokers Mech Assembly Is Live
In this post
CyberBrokers announced that the Mech Assembly, a web-based, immersive creation process where users can create their own personalized Mech, is now live.
- CyberBrokers Genesis Mechs are the creation of cryptoartist Josie Bellini.
- The journey to this point began with a series of six web-based community puzzle-solving events called "Quests," held monthly from April to October 2022. Participants collected up to 70,000 mech part NFTs, which they can now use to assemble, customize, and mint their personalized Mechs.
- There are over 17.5 billion possible Mech configurations, with numerous customization options available:
- Select the Parts you'd like to use to build your Mech.
- Use the Color Picker to customize your Mech with any color. Click on the Mech Part you’d like to change the color of and select the hue.
- Personalize a Mech by selecting a unique name from thousands of possible name combos.
❗ Why It Matters
The Mech Assembly platform offers users the ability to create unique, downloadable Cyberbrokers Genesis Mechs that set a new standard in interoperability and showcase the growing potential of NFTs in the open metaverse. Once a Genesis Mech is assembled or purchased, users can use their 3D asset to engage in diverse applications across animation, XR, and gaming.
🎬 Take Action
- Holders can go to The Snap Shack (snap.cyberbrokers.com) to start building their Mech.
- Visit the Cyberbroker Mech info site and watch the tutorial on how to Import, Pose, & Render your Mech in Blender.
- Those interested can also watch a stream of the Mech Assembly Live Party with Glob Studio, Mona, & Nifty Island from earlier.
- Join the Genesis Mech Q&A tonight at 10:00 p.m. ET for a special Genesis Mech session where all questions will be answered (open to both holders and non-holders).
🎤 Founder Feedback
🧠 Learn More
- Website: cyberbrokers.com
- Newsletter: cyberbrokers.substack.com
- Discord: discord.gg/cyberbrokers
- Twitter: twitter.com/CyberBrokers_
- YouTube: youtube.com/@CyberBrokers_
- Instagram: instagram.com/cyberbrokers
- OpenSea: opensea.io/category/cyberbrokers-hub
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.