Latest CyberBrokers News
CyberBrokers unveiled its Version Beta Missions, introducing competitive faction gameplay in the unexplored realms of Paradigm Lost.
- Faction-based gameplay: Join one of the three factions and take part in weekly missions
- Eligibility: Must be a CyberBroker or Genesis Mech holder, or hold an NFT from one of the listed partner collections
- Mission Updates: New missions posted every Monday at 11:00 a.m. ET in the CyberBrokers Discord
- Rewards: Excavate secrets, earn rewards, and secure your faction's claim on a Beta World
CyberBrokers has launched a new era of interactive gameplay with the release of Version Beta Missions. As a member of one of three unique factions, players can delve into uncharted territories within Paradigm Lost, uncovering secrets and competing for supremacy.
Participants must hold a CyberBroker, Genesis Mech, or an NFT from an array of partner collections, including CryptoPunks, Bored Ape Yacht Club, Cool Cats, and others. After verifying their NFT holdings in the CyberBrokers Discord, players can choose their faction and embark on weekly missions, which are updated every Monday at 11:00 a.m. ET.
The competition will be fierce as players collaborate with their fellow faction members to outperform rival factions. The winning faction will be the first to stake its claim on a new Beta World.
🎬 Take Action
Looking to join the faction wars? Start by verifying your CyberBroker, Genesis Mech, or partner NFT in the CyberBrokers Discord using the /cb-verify command. Choose your faction, set up your Paradigm Bracer, and get ready to embark on your first mission.
🧠 Learn More
CyberBrokers announced that the Mech Assembly, a web-based, immersive creation process where users can create their own personalized Mech, is now live.
- CyberBrokers Genesis Mechs are the creation of cryptoartist Josie Bellini.
- The journey to this point began with a series of six web-based community puzzle-solving events called "Quests," held monthly from April to October 2022. Participants collected up to 70,000 mech part NFTs, which they can now use to assemble, customize, and mint their personalized Mechs.
- There are over 17.5 billion possible Mech configurations, with numerous customization options available:
- Select the Parts you'd like to use to build your Mech.
- Use the Color Picker to customize your Mech with any color. Click on the Mech Part you’d like to change the color of and select the hue.
- Personalize a Mech by selecting a unique name from thousands of possible name combos.
❗ Why It Matters
The Mech Assembly platform offers users the ability to create unique, downloadable Cyberbrokers Genesis Mechs that set a new standard in interoperability and showcase the growing potential of NFTs in the open metaverse. Once a Genesis Mech is assembled or purchased, users can use their 3D asset to engage in diverse applications across animation, XR, and gaming.
🎬 Take Action
- Holders can go to The Snap Shack (snap.cyberbrokers.com) to start building their Mech.
- Visit the Cyberbroker Mech info site and watch the tutorial on how to Import, Pose, & Render your Mech in Blender.
- Those interested can also watch a stream of the Mech Assembly Live Party with Glob Studio, Mona, & Nifty Island from earlier.
- Join the Genesis Mech Q&A tonight at 10:00 p.m. ET for a special Genesis Mech session where all questions will be answered (open to both holders and non-holders).
🎤 Founder Feedback
🧠 Learn More
- Website: cyberbrokers.com
- Newsletter: cyberbrokers.substack.com
- Discord: discord.gg/cyberbrokers
- Twitter: twitter.com/CyberBrokers_
- YouTube: youtube.com/@CyberBrokers_
- Instagram: instagram.com/cyberbrokers
- OpenSea: opensea.io/category/cyberbrokers-hub
CyberBrokers announced today that Pixel Brokers are coming to holders at the end of this month.
❗ Why It Matters
CyberBrokers is celerating its first anniversary today, and this is one of the many releases this month for holders to commemorate the occasion.
The Pixel Broker will include sprite sheets for games, animated GIFS, assets ready for creations, and game integrations (with Delegate.Cash support). It can also be used in @Worldwide_WEB3.
🔍 The Deets
- Hand drawn by 3 artists over 800 hours
- Detailed pixel collection of 10,001 Pixel Brokers
- 48 x 48 pixels
- 6 frame animations
- 4 directions
- Unique idle positions
🎤 Community Quotes
Cyberbrokers are doing more than pretty much any NFT project out there. Insanely smart tech innovation and very cool stuff for holders, with unprecedented design standards. The sleeping giant in the NFT world.Ryan Pearce
The CyberBrokers Mech reveal is now live on Pretty's, a "mech looter and digital fence" that is part of the CyberBrokers ecosystem.
🔎 How to Reveal
- Go to Pretty's - pretty.cyberbrokers.com
- Connect your wallet that contains your unrevealed TPL Mech Parts
- You can choose which Parts to reveal, all at once or in batches (which will save gas to bulk-reveal)
- During the Reveal process, unrevealed TPL Mech Parts (ERC-1115) will be burned for Revealed Parts (ERC-721)
- Revealed Mech Parts will be in one of 50 possible Styles. View all the possible options on the Mech Styles page
❗ Why It Matters
The Mech Reveal is the first step for the projecting acting on its roadmap item related to Mech utility, and following the reveal, holders will be able to begin assembling fully rigged Mech NFTs in February.
🕳️ Go Deeper
- CyberBrokers Releases First Roadmap
- CyberBrokers Teases New Mech NFTs
- CyberBrokers Shares Details on Mechs Reveal, Assembly
- Mechs 101: A Primer (The CyberBrokers Newsletter, Dec 21, 2022)
- Mech Part Reveal is Here (The CyberBrokers Newsletter, Jan 17, 2023)
A community project of Twitter banners based on the CyberBrokers NFT project is minting now on its website.
Lost Paradigms, a 10,001-edition project, is free to mint for all CyberBrokers holders. Allow list spots are 0.0222 ETH to mint and the public sale price is 0.0333 ETH.
A community project of Twitter banners based on the CyberBrokers NFT project is set to mint Nov. 28 at 2 p.m. ET.
Lost Paradigms, a 10,001-edition project, is free to mint for all CyberBrokers holders. Allow list spots are 0.0222 ETH to mint and the public sale price is 0.0333 ETH. Information on the mint site will be updated later.
CyberBrokers now supports Delegate Cash, a decentralized registry intended to protect digital assets and NFTs from scams and hacks.
"Keep your vaulted NFTs safe," the platforms official website, delegate.cash, reads. "Claim airdrops, prove ownership, and more from your hot wallet."
CyberBrokers can now be stored in a cold wallet but access the utility those assets offer through a delegated hot wallet.
"Delegate Cash is a decentralized registry (smart contract) that stores hot/cold wallet associations on-chain," the CyberBrokers' team wrote on Twitter. "This allows you to use the utility of your assets safely from a hot wallet, without your cold wallet assets being at risk."
The team is also transitioning to Delegate Cash support for token-gated access to its Discord.
Delegate Cash currently has partnerships with Forgotten Runes Wizard's Cult, Art Blocks, Invisible Friends, PunksClub, and more.
For more information about the partnership, see CyberBrokers full article here.
The Cyberbrokers website has been revamped as an interactive, 3D experience.
Users can travel the site and interact with Cyberbrokers NFTs, full-size mech suits, and assorted items like weapons, keys, and cards — all with short descriptions and seemingly important to the Cyberbrokers lore.
Explore the site here.
Cyberbrokers teased a cryptic announcement on Friday, with 'CyberBrokers Core' coming on Nov. 21.
Expand your reality🌐
CyberBrokers Core, coming November 21st. pic.twitter.com/xPThNEvcAn
— CyberBrokers (@CyberBrokers_) November 18, 2022
The on-chain project from artist Josie Bellini recently airdropped Afterglow Modules, the final piece required for 'mechs' that will be needed for quests and crafting within next season's ecosystem.
CyberBrokers currently hold a 0.72 ETH floor price.