Craft & Burn Your Reignmakers Cards
In this post
Will you hold or burn your 2022 Reignmakers NFL cards ahead of the 2023 NFL season? DraftKings shed some more light on what players can expect heading into next NFL season in a product update this afternoon.
❗ Why it Matters
Those who choose to burn their 2022 cards will gain early access to 2023 player cards.
🔍 The Deets
- When a collector chooses to burn a card they own, that card cannot be recovered and the collector will be issued a reward.
- The reward can come in the form of a token, pack or card. More details about the crafting "recipes" will be coming soon.
- Why might you want to burn your cards? While 2022 cards will be able to enter certain contests in 2023, the prize pool for contests using previous season cards will be $100K weekly, while contests using current season cards will offer $1M in weekly prizing.
- Crafting set cards will represent around 10% of the total 2023 supply.
🔜 What's Next?
- The "Craft & Burn portal" will open the week of February 6, exact date TBA.
- While crafting and burning is debuting in NFL, DraftKings hinted that this mechanism will also be coming to Reignmakers UFC.
🕳️ Go Deeper
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.