Fidenza #545 Sells for 625 ETH
Fidenza #545 sold today for 625 ETH, the 5th highest sale of all time in ETH terms.
- Fidenza #545 was purchased by 95B9F6 for 625 ETH ($1.17M USD) in a reserved sale on OpenSea.
- The seller was jz3 / jzchew.eth (@jzjmt3), who also has CryptoPunk #9476 (VR hoodie) and CryptoPunk #5350 (top hat) in that wallet.
- jz3 originally bought the Fidenza for 275 ETH back on December 24, 2021, and the sale price today in USD terms is close to flat compared to that prior sale (when ETH was roughly $4.1k).
- Per Nikolai Yakovenko, founder and CEO of DeepNFTValue (@deepnftvaluebot), the purchaser of Fidenza #545 today is the same buyer who bought CryptoPunk #6649 (the 3AC Zombie Punk) OTC from the @Sothebysverse Grails wallet two weeks ago.
🎤 Community Quotes
❗ Why It Matters
Tyler Hobbs' Fidenza collection, which Hobbs named "Fidenza" after discovering a tiny Italian town of the same name on Google Maps, continues to capture the attention of collectors around the world (even in this current perilous climate for crypto and NFTs).
The sale of Fidenza #545 follows the spike in interest in Art Blocks and generative art at the top end of the market that was set in motion by the 3AC Grails Part I auctions at Sotheby's Contemporary Day Sale in May. Fidenza #725 was at the center of the auctions, selling for a touch over $1 million. And then, about two weeks ago, Fidenza #971 sold for 370 ETH ($685k).
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Morning Minute | Fidenzas Lead Major NFT Art Rebound (May 23, 2023)
- 200 WETH Offer Accepted On Fidenza (November 7, 2022)