FLUF World Reveals Futureverse Whitepaper
Late last night, FLUF World revealed the whitepaper for its upcoming Futureverse, an open metaverse with an immersive experience and ownership of the assets within it.
"The framework for the open metaverse is in place, are you coming along for the ride?," the team tweeted. "Tag a friend and let them know the best place to start!"
Key components of FLUF World's Futureverse, according to the whitepaper, include:
- A decentralized blockchain network optimized for user experience and onboarding
- A decentralized identity protocol and passport for users and assets to form the base data layer for interoperability and applications
- A decentralized delegation protocol allowing applications to provide layered access to assets, users, and content
- A decentralized communications, notifications and storage protocol allowing users and applications to communicate with each other between applications
- A decentralized artificial intelligence protocol enabling applications and avatars to leverage this technology in a community-governed and user-owned way
- Payment networks and wallets designed to help onboard and connect physical goods
- And content assets, or a rich set of user-owned digital assets
FLUF World plans on accomplishing this with its Root Network, which runs on Substrate and has Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) support for smart contracts. Its custom runtimes will include a multi-token econony, a decentralized exchange, a decentralized state oracle, and more.
Additionally, FLUF World is creating its Mycelium token economy, which will be the native governance, proof-of-stake, utility, and game economy token for the platform. Vote on important proposals about the direction of the Root Network protocol, keep the network safe and secure with proof-of-stake, and use Mycelium for land and game reward mechanics, breeding, new content purchases, and more.
The total token supply will be 12 billion with 10 percent going to initial community rewards, 15 percent to land mechanics, 10 percent to an ecosystem development fund, 5 percent to bootstrap block rewards, 25 percent to a long-term community treasury, 10 percent to the CENNZnet team, 15 percent to the Futureverse company, 5 percent to early contributors, and 5 percent to advisors.
To read more on FLUF World's Root Network, Mycelium token economy, key functions library, foundation vault, self-sovereign data store, decentralized delegation protocol, decentralized communications system, decentralized artificial intelligence protocol, and more, see the Futureverse whitepaper here.