You Can Rip If You Want To
Just in time for Super Bowl week, NFL ALL DAY is introducing a peer-to-peer pack marketplace and the ability to create and gift custom packs for friends who aren't already on NFL ALL DAY.
🧐 Wait, What?
Fans can buy and sell unopened packs from previous releases in the new peer-to-peer pack marketplace. That means you can:
- Buy and rip the packs you want.
- Shop previously sold-out packs.
- Hold sealed packs that will become more scarce over time.
❗ Why It Matters
Before now, fans had to pony up to buy single players a la carte. Now, they're able to pull players from previously released packs and more.
If you've ever wanted to hoard packs with Tom Brady's last Moments the way card collectors hoard 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite boxes, now is your chance.
- Standard Drop
- 6,200 packs available (6,500 created); $69 per pack
- 5 Moments per pack: 3 Common Moments, plus 1 Guaranteed Rare Moment and 1 Moment that is either Common, Rare, Legendary or Ultimate
- 2 Ultimate Moments of the Chiefs Super Bowl LIV comeback distributed across the 6,500 packs
- Maximum 3 packs per fan
- Premium Drop
- 350 packs available (none held back); $699 per pack
- 7 Moments per pack: 4 Common Moments, plus 1 Guaranteed Legendary Moment and 2 Guaranteed Rare Moments (1 special edition)
- 2.3% chance for an Ultimate Moment in place of 1 Common Moment (8 Ultimate Moments distributed across the 350 packs)
- Maximum 1 pack per fan (must qualify to enter, see below)
🎬 Take Action
By the end of the week, you'll also have the ability to create and gift custom packs to your friends who aren't yet on NFL ALL DAY.
- Pick 3-5 Moments from your collection that you think they’ll like, package them up, and send the pack to your friend.
- If they sign up, rip the pack, and make a purchase, you’ll get a pack yourself!
For more information on the pack drop, refer to the initial release from NFL ALL DAY.
🧠 Learn More