About Okay Bears
Okay Bears is a collection of bear profile pictures on Solana for a project focused on building a refuge in the NFT space “where it is okay to be okay.” The project’s roadmap, called a Blueprint, includes lo-fi mixtapes for the community, holders-only merchandise and partnerships and brand-outreach campaigns.
The project Blueprint is made up of 7 sections:
- The Bear Market - an ecosystem of web 3, web 2 and IRL sales channels, exclusive for Okay Bears holders, built through robust partnerships with industry-leading brands.
- Workshop - authentic, grassroots community engagement and public awareness projects including outdoor advertising and corporate social responsibility (CSR) collaborations with respected global brands.
- Gallery - an Okay Bears online gallery, a curated page of fan art displayed, and Pop-up art exhibits in cities worldwide
- Platform - Keynotes, conferences, and meetups as well as community grants
- The Park - "A Discord where chill replaces grind and lo-fi good vibes and conversation flow endlessly"
- Studio - community lo-fi mixtapes, future NFT drops, and concept art wallpaper drops
- Boutique - exclusive merchandise, limited edition collectibles, and global collaborations with fashion, lifestyle and sports brands
Okay Bears teamed up with IKONICK and Shopify to release the "first" Solana token-gated e-commerce experience, Okay Bears Shop.
IKONICK is a digital wall art company that allows users to choose from thousands of canvases and prints to create custom, physical artworks.
Shopify has partnered with various NFT projects during this year's NFT NYC event, including Doodles, Invisible Friends, and others.
Token-gated shops have been released on Ethereum in the past.
Information about available merchandise and other items is still unknown.
In a little more than 24 hours since its inception, Not Okay Bears, an Okay Bears derivative, has taken the top spot on the OpenSea 24-hour volume rankings.
The collection has traded more than 3,300 ETH - nearly three times as much as Otherdeeds NFTs in the last day.
The current floor price is 0.29 ETH.
NotOkayBears, a derivative of the Solana-based NFT project OkayBears, has traded more than 500 ETH in volume in less than 24 hours since its release.
The project currently sits at approximately a 0.14 ETH floor, an increase of 400% from the 0.03 ETH floor it boasted not even eight hours ago.
Its inspiration, Okay Bears, has done more volume in sales today than Bored Ape Yacht Club and CryptoPunks combined.
The floor price for Okay Bears, a 10,000-edition project which hopes to create a "chill" metaverse, rose from 28 SOL to more than 61 in the last 12 hours. The project, which sold out Apr. 26, sits atop the OpenSea rankings page for the past 24 hours after doing more than 180,000 SOL in volume (about $18 million). That's more than the next-highest project, VeeFriends Series 2 (4,659 ETH or $13 million), did over the same time period.
The Okay Bear Discord's general chat is currently closed and should open around 5 p.m. ET according to an announcement.