Opepen Snapshot Coming Soon
Jack Butcher announced a snapshot is coming for Opepen holders tomorrow, Apr. 21 at 7:00 p.m. ET.
❗Why It Matters
Yesterday we broke down the thread by Jack explaining the upcoming evolution of the Opepen collection and how each collection is meant to "reflect the ideas of the infrastructure on which they are built permissionless creativity and value exchange, networked art, experimentation, and a solution to the cold start/blank page problem that many experience." To kickstart that experiment, Jack will take a snapshot of holders tomorrow.
- Opepen packs to be released in 200 drops
- 80 Opepens revealed per drop
- Provably random algorithm
- Metadata changes on existing tokens
- Checks Originals holders prioritized
Jack answered a few community questions in the response to his initial tweet:
- Q: If someone only holds one Opepen they can still get a 1/1?
- A: yes
- Q: Is a lower digit serial number better or that doesn't matter?
- A: "Serial doesn't affect assignment, but will be preserved"
- Q: Is the snapshot tomorrow for all 200 drops or just for the first one?
- A: "all 200"
💰 Money Talks
The Opepen collection has been mostly stable over the last 30 days, up only one percent to 0.36 ETH at the time of writing.
🧠 Learn More