Otherside: LoTM Will Feature Alliances
Today, Yuga shared that allies will aid in the battle to defend Otherside: Legends of the Mara.
- Otherside will be announcing alliances to enlist reinforcements in the Legends of the Mara battle.
- The pool of allies will include other Yuga PFP collections and a select group of third-party PFP collections.
- Owning one of these battle ally NFTs creates more ways to vanquish the Shattered and gather their treasures.
- Each Otherdeed will have a limited number of ally NFT slots.
❗ Why It Matters
The Otherside: LoTM game will include alliances and friends from adjacent Yuga Labs collections as well as unrelated third-party PFP collections. Will the collections be some of the ones tied to 10KTF? Either way, Yuga looks closer and closer to debuting an Otherside game that will surely generate a ton of excitement in the space.
🔜 What’s Next?
Stay tuned for Yuga's official list of LoTM alliances and keep abreast of new updates at Yuga's Legends of the Mara: Gaming Team Blog.
🧠 Learn More
- Legends of the Mara: Unveiling Key Strategies and Playstyles (May 17, 2023)
- How to Play Otherside: Legends of the Mara (March 29, 2023)