Koda Decoupling and Vessel Claim Going Live in One Hour
The Koda Decoupling and Vessel Claim will be going live in approximately one hour, according to a tweet from @OthersideMeta.
- The Koda Decoupling and Vessel Claim will take place in approximately one hour at lotm.otherside.xyz/expanded and will be open indefinitely.
- Voyagers can select up to 99 Otherdeeds at a time for the Decoupling and Vessel Claim.
- Only Otherdeeds with a Koda can Decouple, but all Otherdeeds can claim a Vessel.
- In order to decouple, your Otherdeed must be burned. Burning your original Otherdeed will yield a Koda NFT, and an Otherdeed Expanded NFT, without the Koda. Each will exist in a new collection, independent of one another.
- The same applies to Otherdeed holders that claim a vessel. After claiming, you will receive a new Vessel NFT and an Otherdeed Expanded NFT.
- Koda Decoupling & Vessel Claim will also yield a Koda Origins Obelisk piece, which will be added to the metadata of your newly minted Otherdeed Expanded NFT.
- Both Otherdeed Expanded and Otherside Vessel NFT’s token IDs will match their burned Otherdeed for Otherside token ID. Otherside Koda NFT token IDs will match the Koda metadata on their current Otherdeed.
- The claim process is best done through a desktop browser.
❗ Why It Matters
The Koda Decoupling and Vessel Claim event allows users to participate in unlocking future gameplay experiences and activations, including Otherside: Legends of the Mara. Additionally, the Koda decoupling may better provide a more efficient market for the trading of the prized Yuga assets.
🎤 Community Quotes
I'm very excited even though I don't really know what's going on@cryptostacys
🧠 Learn More
- A Koda Decoupling Is Coming
- How to Play Otherside: Legends of the Mara (LOTM)
- Unlock The New Adventure with Otherside: Legends of the Mara