Diamond Exhibition Reopens, Reshuffle From May 3-7
Moonbirds announced that the Diamond Exhibition mint has reopened for eligible holders and provided details for those interested in reshuffling their Day One airdrop.
- Diamond Exhibition mint has reopened for Mint Pass holders and new Diamond Nested birds.
- Day One Diamond Exhibition mint holders can submit their airdropped tokens from May 3-7 to reshuffle for a new piece next week.
- Diamond Exhibition mint passes are also now unfrozen on secondary.
From May 3rd to May 7th, Day One Diamond Exhibition mint holders can submit airdropped Diamond Exhibition artworks on the PROOF website (proof.xyz) to receive a new piece next week. The Diamond Exhibition Day One Shuffle applies to all airdropped Diamond Exhibition artworks, not just duplicates, as long as they're held by the wallet the works were initially sent to. Pieces bought on secondary markets or minted after the Diamond Exhibition reopened today will not be eligible for the Day One Shuffle.
To ensure there’s enough variety in the shuffle pool, PROOF will add extra pieces by Diamond Exhibition artists. Participants in the pool will also be eligible for a bonus art raffle with rewards of additional art not in the original collection and Moonbirds + Oddities.
❗ Why It Matters
After the claim opened for members holding a Day One pass last week, many holders with multiple passes ended up receiving multiples of the same art work instead of art from multiple artists based on their preferences.
The Diamond Exhibition mint has now reopened today, and a re-roll mechanism has been implemented to allow holders to re-shuffle their Day One airdrops. Perhaps this will alleviate some of the furor and outrage from last week.
🎤 Community Quotes
🧠 Learn More
- Re-Shuffle Coming for Diamond Exhibition (April 28, 2023)
- Diamond Exhibition Airdrop Begins: Claim Your Art! (April 27, 2023)