OSF's Red Lite District Up For Auction At Sotheby's
In this post
Rektguy co-founder OSF announced that Red Lite District is on auction at Sotheby's.
❗ Why It Matters
OSF headlined the NFT art scene last year, and a community has formed around his works of art. And he said it all began with "Red Lite District," which also acts as a utility token for lifetime monthly airdrops.
🧠 Need to Know
- The auction for RLD Edition #44 (out of 210) ends at 11:05 a.m. PT on March 31st.
- The estimate was set at 15,000 - 25,000 USD, and at the time of writing, the current bid is 17,000 USD (21 bids) with 7 days remaining.
- The floor price on OSF's Red Lite District collection on OpenSea is 12.69 ETH (~$22,500 USD).
- The bidder will also receive the entire set of 11 editions from Season 1 (ERC-1155):
- FUCK CASH GRABS, professional degen 3, The Rekt Show, cruising, UPEROL SPRITZ, Send It!, Radio City, The Penrose Hotel, Insomnia, LAST ORDERS, Tin Tin Tatouages, FUCK CASH GRABS 2
🎤 Founder Feedback
4. It was originally meant to be a 1/1, but I liked how it came out and wanted to test @manifoldxyz - so I decided to make it an edition of 210, priced at 0.069ETH each.— OSF (@osf_rekt) March 24, 2023
Believe it or not, it didn't sell out. A lot of allowlists didn't buy, and I gave some away to fam/friends. pic.twitter.com/ACwtvACVtG
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Sotheby's Auction Link for "Red Lite District #44 + Editions Season 1" Here
- OSF blog post on Mirror: OSF art, rektguy and beyond (June 6, 2022)
- NFT Artist Recap | OSF, XCOPY x Deca, Justin Aversano, and More (June 3, 2022)
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.