OSF's Red Lite District Up For Auction At Sotheby's
❗ Why It Matters
OSF headlined the NFT art scene last year, and a community has formed around his works of art. And he said it all began with "Red Lite District," which also acts as a utility token for lifetime monthly airdrops.
🧠 Need to Know
- The auction for RLD Edition #44 (out of 210) ends at 11:05 a.m. PT on March 31st.
- The estimate was set at 15,000 - 25,000 USD, and at the time of writing, the current bid is 17,000 USD (21 bids) with 7 days remaining.
- The floor price on OSF's Red Lite District collection on OpenSea is 12.69 ETH (~$22,500 USD).
- The bidder will also receive the entire set of 11 editions from Season 1 (ERC-1155):
- FUCK CASH GRABS, professional degen 3, The Rekt Show, cruising, UPEROL SPRITZ, Send It!, Radio City, The Penrose Hotel, Insomnia, LAST ORDERS, Tin Tin Tatouages, FUCK CASH GRABS 2
🎤 Founder Feedback
4. It was originally meant to be a 1/1, but I liked how it came out and wanted to test @manifoldxyz - so I decided to make it an edition of 210, priced at 0.069ETH each.— OSF (@osf_rekt) March 24, 2023
Believe it or not, it didn't sell out. A lot of allowlists didn't buy, and I gave some away to fam/friends. pic.twitter.com/ACwtvACVtG
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Sotheby's Auction Link for "Red Lite District #44 + Editions Season 1" Here
- OSF blog post on Mirror: OSF art, rektguy and beyond (June 6, 2022)
- NFT Artist Recap | OSF, XCOPY x Deca, Justin Aversano, and More (June 3, 2022)