Rumble Kong League Provides More Details on Upcoming Drop
Rookies is a metaverse-ready companion collection that the project is planning to airdrop on August 11. Each Rumble Kong League NFT holder will be able to claim Rookie NFTs on a 1:1 basis for every Rumble Kong held, free of charge, on the drop date. You can view a preview of the collection's art on the Rookies website here.
In today's Q & A style update, the project clarified the following details:
- All Rookie mints will be randomly generated, meaning a holder of a rare Rumble Kong is not guaranteed a rare Rookie
- In total, there will be 250 "very rare" Rookies
- Rookies will be playable in the project's upcoming game
- Rookies will not receive Boosts right away, but will have the ability to unlock Boosts "further down the line once they start playing games." Further information regarding how Boosts of non-Kong avatars compare to Boosts of Rumble Kongs in the game will be released soon
- Kongs will always "receive the highest benefits" as the project's genesis collection. Kongs will be the only group that can play on one of the 300 Clubs and compete in the highest tier of the Rumble Kong League
- Rookies can be considered an onboarding tool into the Rumble Kong ecosystem, providing a lower cost entry for users who do not have a Kong
One item that is yet to be decided concerns whether or not there will be a time limit on the Rookie claim period. A poll is currently open in the #kong-votes channel of the project's Discord server and holders are asked to weigh in on this topic.
Since Rookies were introduced on July 28, the Rumble Kong League floor price has actually fallen from 0.9 ETH to 0.77 ETH at the time of writing.