Final Score Review for Toad Mode Complete
In this post
The final score review for Dookey Dash: Toad Mode is now complete, per a tweet from the official BAYC account.
❗ Why It Matters
The metadata update will be complete in the next 24 hours, after which Sewer Pass holders will be able to refresh the metadata. It will now be apparent which passes are eligible for the Summoning, and which ones include a companion earned via Toad Mode.
- All Sewer Passes that are eligible for the Summoning will display a “Yes” for the “Ranked” trait or a “No” if they are not eligible.
- If a pass earned a companion in Toad Mode, the “Companion” trait will display a “Yes” if so or a "No" if they did not earn a companion.
🔜 What’s Next?
- 3/15: The Summoning will begin, and all eligible Sewer Passes will be able to be burned to receive their Power Source.
- Late March: We’ll get the first look at the reveal of the Power Source’s Mech types and more details on the collection.
- Early April: Power Sources will receive their final metadata update to reveal their Mech. Hold them close and keep your eyes peeled for what’s to come following the reveal.
🧠 Learn More
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.