Luka Dončić's 1/1 Unique Card Sells for $77k on Sorare
The auction for a 1/1 Unique, Luka Dončić Sorare player card was completed with a final sale price of $76,800 this morning.
❗ Why It Matters
The sale marks continued confidence in the Sorare platform, even as the NBA regular season winds down. The Sorare ecosystem traded nearly $3.5 million on the secondary market this week and has the 9th most volume traded across all projects and chains in the last month, according to CryptoSlam data. The user-friendly onboarding and partnerships with major sporting leagues (including the English Premier League) are promising signs for the future of the platform.
Notably, the winner of Dončić's 1/1 card is BellaMa, who was outbid for the 1/1 Unique Giannis by 0.888 ETH. BellaMa has a collection of 26 Unique cards that includes Jayson Tatum, Anthony Edwards, James Harden, Josh Giddey, Stephen Curry, and Damian Lillard.
📊 By the Numbers
The Dončić card was sold for 40.444 ETH, which makes it the 4th highest 1/1 Unique NBA card sale in the last few months.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 113.888 ETH on 2/5/2023
- Anthony Davis: 48.888 ETH on 12/9/2022
- LeBron James: 44.9082 ETH on 2/14/2023
- Luka Dončić: 40.444 ETH on 4/5/2023
- Kevin Durant: 38.1801 ETH on 11/7/2022
- Jayson Tatum: 31.9236 ETH on 2/27/2023
🎬 Take Action
Get in on the NBA action on Sorare!
🧠 Learn More
- LeBron 1/1 Unique Card Sells for $69k on Sorare (February 14, 2023)
- Highlight Reel Sorare Sale (February 5, 2023)
- Comprehensive Guide to Sorare: NBA
- Sorare Inks Deal with Premier League