Over 5,000 y00ts Bridged to Polygon Following Migration Launch
In this post
y00ts are officially on the move, after the team began the collection's migration to Polygon around 1:20 AM ET this morning.
- At the time of posting, 5,772 y00t NFTs held by 897 unique owners have been migrated to Polygon.
- Now denominated in ETH, the Polygon collection has a floor price of 1.93 ETH, with two sales over the first six hours.
⚡ Take Action
- Those interested can migrate their y00t via the project's official website.
- The team recommends using Phantom wallet for the smoothest experience.
- Holders will be gifted $5 by Magic Eden for every unique y00t listed on the platform in wETH over the first 24 hours following migration. If the y00t is sold, an additional $20 USDC will be awarded.
- Watch a demo of the migration process, recorded by @jaypee_sol.
- For instructions on funding a wallet to make purchases on Polygon, refer here.
🎤 Community Quote
The @y00tsNFT bridging to @0xPolygon has been an absolute orchestra from the branding to the smart contracts, and to the communications. The feedback from the community has been really solid. It's rare in web3 for things to go exactly according to plan when it comes to major bridging events. Hats off to @frankdegods and the @dust_labs team, you nailed it.@Tytanic
🧠 Learn More
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.