Justin Aversano's Smoke and Mirrors Mint Is Live
Justin Aversano announced that the public sale for his black and white portrait series Smoke and Mirrors is now live.
❗ Why It Matters
Aversano's Twin Flames collection was the first ever photography collection on Ethereum, and his work has been featured at Christie’s and Sotheby’s. So his art is always notable.
As a bonus, Justin also tweeted that he will be airdropping the Three of Staffs tarot scroll to one of the lucky token holders of the Smoke and Mirrors book NFT today.
🔍 The Deets
- Smoke and Mirrors is a black and white portrait series and "a deep dive into the tarot using the lens of photography."
- Price: 0.08 ETH
- Supply of 1,000; mint limit of two per wallet.
- Smoke and Mirrors will debut with a book launch and gallery exhibition in LA today at @gabbagallery.
- The mint link is here: stacks.transientlabs.xyz/smoke-and-mirrors
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Artist Guide: Justin Aversano (February 22, 2023)
- Justin Aversano Announces Bitcoin NFT Collection (February 10, 2023)
- NFT Artist Recap | OSF, XCOPY x Deca, Justin Aversano, and More (June 3, 2022)